Monday, November 26, 2012

I'm engaged!

I got engaged on June 16, 2012 and I couldn't be more excited to plan my wedding.  I'm discovering so many things that I thought it would be a great idea to document everything that I've learned in the planning process.

So for my first post, I thought it was only appropriate to talk about how I came to start this blog...the day I got engaged.  Now every girl dreams about this day but when it finally does happen, it's better than anything you could have dreamed <3

But at least one part of the dream was right...I always dreamed it would happen on a beach since I love the ocean.  And I always wanted it to have some special meaning and it did.  He took me to the spot where we first kissed at La Jolla Cove and did it there.  Awwww!  I couldn't have asked for anything more.  Kudos to my fiance =P

What's your dream proposal?  How did your fiance actually propose?

No comments:

Post a Comment